I’m participating in the online adventure travel and photography magazine LetsBeWild.com’s Wild Weekly Photo Challenge for bloggers. This week’s challenge is: Overlooked! – my entries for other weeks can be found here.
Moms are always multitasking, and Mama Cat’s Little Helper wants to “help” with bath time. Are the playful little kitten’s antics ever overlooked by Mom? Absolutely not – moms always have eyes in the back of their heads. She patiently lets the kitten play with her tail, all the while making plans to pounce on the little kitten and give her a bath too in due time. Multiple kittens have a way of keeping anyone’s paws full, yet moms somehow rise to the challenge with amazing grace.
Stray cats are some of the most overlooked members of our society. But a cat lover like me can’t help but notice such cute little kittens. These cats from a small town in central China seemed pretty healthy, so maybe some of the locals were feeding them. Canned cat food isn’t as common in China, but I’ve seen many Chinese people donate part of their lunch to hungry kitties.
|Available at my Glimmering Glade Zazzle store.|
A few shout-outs to some other entries that I liked:
- lagottocattleya shares a gorgeous photo of the morning dew, eloquently paralleled by the bokeh in the background.
- salmonfishingqueen has a nice close up photo of a bee collecting pollen from broccoli.
- the-serenity-space catches sight of a few animals out basking in the sun at the park.
- pommepal reminds us of some of the many beautiful textures and colors in nature that are often overlooked.
- journeyingwithjoy shares macro photos from a slew of angles of some beautiful iris flowers.
- sianakdesa shares a close-up of an adorable newly-hatched baby sea turtle heading for the ocean, in a beautifully lit scene that inspires hope.
- antonzeuthen takes us on a journey of the details on the seacoast of Panama, and you can practically smell the salty air as you gaze at the seaweed and tiny shells.